Blessed Denzel Kimani is a young talented boy who is full of joy. He is very resourceful on Treasure hunt (Hope FM’S children program) . We call him our sports boy. After a great recording, I got a chance to ask my random 10 questions for the under 10:
1. What does your name mean?
Denzel: Denzel means ‘The loved one’
2. Where do you go to school ?
Denzel: Tassia School, Fedha Estate in Nairobi
3. What would you like to be when you grow up?
Denzel: A doctor. Being a doctor is the best career ever.
4. How much do you want to be paid per week as a doctor?
Denzel: Ksh. 300 Per Month
5. Which is the best country in the world?
Denzel: Japan, because they have the best fighters and are also the best car manufacturers.
6. What one thing should grown ups stop doing?
Denzel: They should stop beating children every time and too much!
7. Who makes more money men or women?
Denzel: Men because the are more hardworking.
8. What is the best gift you can give your mother?
Denzel: When I grow up I will buy her a new house.
9. What should the President of Kenya do?
Denzel: Make the roads better, and arrest people who are doing bad things
10. Which is your favourite memory verse?
Denzel: Genesis 1:1 ‘ In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth’