Skip to content
Meet Peniel Esther, she is six years old. Very bold. She aspires to be a doctor when she grows up. So here we go, #MyRandom10QuestionsForTheUnder10
1. Why do people go to church?
Peniel: Because it shows they are worshippers
2. Must everyone have a car?
Peniel: No, because you can also use a bus or motorbike.
3. Why do children go to school?
Peniel: Because they need to learn new things.
4. When should people get married?
Peniel: When they are 36 or 37 years old.
5. How many children should someone have?
Peniel: 1, 2 or 3, but you can have many, like my grandmother has ten and its okay.
6. What makes you beautiful?
Peniel: I brush my teeth every day, take a bath every day, I put on clean clothes and clean shoes. I am beautiful
7. What do you pray for all the time?
Peniel: To pass my exams, for shoes and for very nice clothes.
8. Between your mum and dad, who makes more money?
Peniel: My dad because he works very hard.
9. What is the difference between a boy and a girl?
Peniel: Girls are beautiful while boys are handsome.
10. Share with us a memory verse…
Peniel: Romans 10:17 ‘Faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of God’