In my #Random10QuestionsForTheUnder10 this week, I met beautiful, courageous and very optimistic Ethiopian/Kenyan girl. Meet 8-year-old Hadassah Teaffaye, she goes to Gifted Hands School and is working hard to be a doctor!
1. Which is the best place to live in Nairobi?
Hadassah: Dagoretti corner, there is no corruption there, and they are making roads there.
2. What is the difference between your father and mother?
Hadassah: My father can run very fast, my mother cannot. My mother can cook, my father cannot.
3. Define ‘twins’
Hadassah: Twins are people who look-alike and are the same age.
4. What is your biggest dream?
Hadassah: Being a doctor and earning Ksh.3000 per month.
5. What is the best gift God has given you?
Hadassah: Learning to sing write and read.
6. If you could have a super power which one would you like to have?
Hadassah: Indestructible . It means that I can’t be killed by a gun.
7. Would you rather give up TV, chocolate or friends?
Hadassah: I would give up TV, Because sometimes they show bad movies.
8. When people die what happens to them?
Hadassah:They get buried; they are put in a grave or tomb then go to heaven or hell.
9. What is the best gift you can give your mom?
Hadassah: Money for her rent.
10. share with us your favourite memory verse.
Hadassah: Psalm 121: 1 -8 ‘ I will lift up my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from?