Have you ever met a group of kids, but one stands out so tall, I mean really confidently tall. That’s Crystal Wanjiru, 8-year-old beauty I met recently. She goes to Jabali Christian School. One look at her I knew she is my next princess, apparently she had dressed the part for my #Random10QuestionsForTheUnder10
1. Must a princess have a prince?
Crystal: Yes, a princess must have a prince because they need to make a big family.
2. How do you differentiate right from wrong?
Crystal: I know what is right by reading the Bible.
3. Whom would you like to meet first in heaven?
Crystal: I would really like to meet Jesus and ask how it feels to be nailed on the cross.
4. What can women do that men cannot do?
Crystal: Men cannot give birth, and they cannot even breastfeed.
5. What should they stop showing on TV?
Crystal: They should stop showing bad songs and naked people.
6. Must girls use make up?
Crystal: No, they should know that make up actually spoils their skin.
7. If you were a teacher, what punishment would you give?
Crystal: I would tell those who break rules to lift up their hands until the lesson is over.
8. What would you choose between watching TV and spending time with your best friend?
Crystal: I would choose TV, I really love cartoons.
9. If you get 5 million shillings today, what would you buy for your mother?
Crystal: A car. A pickup ford ranger and a new phone.
10. Share your best memory verse.
Crystal: John 1:5 ‘ The Light shines in darkness, but the darkness has not understood it’